I had the incredible opportunity to be interviewed by Lauren Karan, the Director, and Founder of Karan & Co, on her podcast, Building Doors.
The Building Doors podcast is for anyone undergoing a transformation in their life. Regardless of whether they feel stuck in their current role, need some inspiration on what steps to take next, want to learn how to level up as a business owner or simply want to listen to the experiences of successful entrepreneurs and industry professionals, the Building Doors podcast is all about unlocking the potential that lies within.
Lauren has spent her entire career helping people achieve the professional success they want. She’s worked with thousands of people across dozens of different industries, and there’s one thing she noticed between those who have thriving careers versus those who don’t”¦
Successful people build doors, while unsuccessful people wait for one to be built for them.
It was an honour to be a part of her podcast. Here’s a sneak peek at what we spoke about:
- Starting my own business, and the doors I had to open to finally feel in control of my career and lifestyle. This autonomy is something that is very important to me and one I enjoy sharing with other people.
- My fears and how I overcame them, most especially public speaking.
- Navigating this modern way of the world of juggling my own business while still being present with my two beautiful children.
- The joy of having a remote team and how to make this work for any company.
- How I had to work through the pain of losing my father while having just started my own business.
And much, much, more.
Lauren is a wonderful host, and this felt more like a chat between friends than an interview. I hope you enjoy our conversation.
Have a listen to the podcast here.